This 32 hour module is part of The Barefoot Dragonfly LLC 300 Hour Reflexology Certificate Course.
Enrollment open to students who have completed modules 1-3.
32 hour course focusing on:
- Reproductive System - 4 hours
- Fertility - 4 hours
- Pregnancy - 4 hours
- Labor & Delivery - 4 hours
- Supervised Practice Clinic - 16 hours
Summer 2019 Class Dates:
- Tuesday, August 6th, 8am-12pm (noon), live Zoom meeting
- Friday, August 9th, 8am-12pm (noon), live Zoom meeting
- Tuesday, August 13th, 8am-12pm (noon), live Zoom meeting
- Friday, August, 16th, 8am-12pm (noon), live Zoom meeting
- Thursday, August 22nd, 9am-5pm, live in-studio practicum
- Friday, August 23rd, 9am-5pm, live in-studio practicum
Amy Kreydin, Board Certified Reflexologist and Clinical Aromatherapist, has been in private practice since 2004. Kreydin received her certificate as a Certified Reflexologist from the Palmer Institute in Salem, MA in 2004, and was awarded her board certificate in Reflexology from the American Reflexology Certification Board in 2006. She trained at a Harvard teaching hospital in Boston, MA and obtained her Certified Clinical Aromatherapy Practitioner (CCAP) in 2011. In 2015 and 2016 Amy received her advanced diploma in Aromatic Medicine from The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy, and the Heal Center in Atlanta, Georgia. She has lectured and taught classes in wellness institutes, hospitals, colleges, conferences, and clinics since 2007. Kreydin is passionate about whole body wellness and loves helping folks reach their health goals to live an abundant, vibrant, and balanced life.