This 32-hour module picks up from Reflexology Module 1, and Reflexology Module 2. Module 3 covers body systems related to:
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for four 4-hour lessons and meet at the Northwest Austin studio to study the practicum lessons for two 8-hour lessons.
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Winter 2019 Class Dates:
- Lesson One - Tuesday, January 7th 9am-1pm, live Zoom class
- Lesson Two - Tuesday, January 14th 9am-1pm, live Zoom class
- Lesson Three - Tuesday, January 21st, 9am-1pm, live Zoom class
- Lesson Four - Tuesday, January 28th 9am-1pm, live Zoom class
- Lesson Five - Thursday, February 6th, 9am-5pm in-studio practicum
- Lesson Six - Friday, February 7th, 9am-5pm, in-studio practicum
Amy Kreydin, Board Certified Reflexologist and Clinical Aromatherapist, has been in private practice since 2004. Kreydin received her certificate as a Certified Reflexologist from the Palmer Institute in Salem, MA in 2004, and was awarded her board certificate in Reflexology from the American Reflexology Certification Board in 2006. She trained at a Harvard teaching hospital in Boston, MA and obtained her Certified Clinical Aromatherapy Practitioner (CCAP) in 2011. In 2015 and 2016 Amy received her advanced diploma in Aromatic Medicine from The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy, and the Heal Center in Atlanta, Georgia. She has lectured and taught classes in wellness institutes, hospitals, colleges, conferences, and clinics since 2007. Kreydin is passionate about whole body wellness and loves helping folks reach their health goals to live an abundant, vibrant, and balanced life.